May 23rd 2023
Tickets are on sale for RHS Chelsea Flower Show, which will take place between 23rd and 27th May, 2023. This year's show will feature 'amazing garden designs, gorgeous floral displays and exclusive shopping'.
Even after 100 years, RHS Chelsea still delivers new ideas in horticulture, here are some of them:
- The Royal Entomological Society Garden (designed by Tom Massey) will feature a functioning laboratory – which will study insect numbers visiting the garden during the show.
- The Savills Garden will have a working kitchen set amongst edible planting.
- Horatio's Garden will be the first wheelchair-accessible garden on Main Avenue.
- First children's picnic – in 2023, 100 children from 10 schools in London who have joined the RHS Campaign for School Gardening are invited for a special celebration.
- New plants revealed; Clematis ‘Tumaini’ – bred by Raymond J. Evison plus Dahlia 'Lizanne Davies' and Dahlia 'Dawn Everest' both bred by Darren Everest Dahlias.
- Gardens rehomed; from 2023, all RHS Chelsea gardens are required to have a plan for life after the show. Either being moved in their entirety or rehomed in parts.
- First fungi on display; having never been displayed at RHS Chelsea before – mushrooms will be exhibited in the Great Pavilion by Caley Bros.
For more information on RHS Chelsea Flower Show/to book tickets, please visit: