June 1st 2022
The Garden Museum, London is delighted to announce the return of the annual creative writing competition that is the Mollie Salisbury Cup.
The competition is generously sponsored by the Cecil family in memory of the late Marchioness of Salisbury, a gardener and founding President of The Garden Museum, London.
This year, entrants are invited to submit an original work of no more than 1,500 words on the theme of ‘Gardening With Secrets'.
- 1st Place; £750, story published online and in The Garden Museum's journal and invited to read their work at The Garden Museum Literary Festival at Chatsworth.
- 2 x Runners-up will both receive £250 each.
- Laura Burlington, consultant and curator
- A trustee of The Garden Museum
- Cressida Connolly, award-winning author
- A member of Lady Salisbury’s family
Pay the £10 registration fee using the link below:
Then send entries to: email@example.com
Deadline for entries is: Wednesday 1st June, 2022.